- October 22Poulton Hall, 8 PM
- October 23Walsh Building, Spagnuolo Gallery, 5 PM
- October 24McNeir Auditorium, 1:15 PM
- October 27Rafik B. Hariri Building
- October 30WALSH BLACK BOX THEATRE, WALSH BUILDING, 8 PM
Welcome, new students!
Get involved with the Department of Performing Arts, home of the Music Program, Theater & Performance Studies Program, Dance Program, and Public Speaking.
Two full time positions are currently available: Associate Director of Community Engagement for the Theater & Performance Studies Program and Davis Performing Arts Center, and Technical Advisor.