Theater & Performance Studies Program Flex Pass
A Flex Pass entitles you to three tickets to any combination of the following mainstage shows in the Theater and Performance Studies Program’s 2019-20 Season Dreams of Crossing, at the Davis Performing Arts Center: On the Lawn, An Acorn, and The Rover.
Flex Passes are $40 for the general public, $32 for faculty/staff/alumni/senior, and $22 for Georgetown University students. Buy your pass now and select dates when you’re ready.
(Please note: Dates are subject to availability and you must reserve your ticket(s) in advance of a desired show in accordance with the terms below.
Tickets for the FREE Borders and Their Shadows Festival play readings reserved separately.)
Purchasing your Flex Pass
1) Purchase now to snag your Flex Pass:
2) Or Monday through Friday 3-6 p.m., you can call (202) 687-ARTS (2787). During the school year, you can also visit the Callagy Box Office, located in the main lobby of the Davis Performing Arts Center, during those times to order.
You will receive an e-mail with the unique patron ID number you will use to order your tickets. A Flex Pass membership card will also be mailed to you.
Reserving your tickets
1) Once you have your Flex Pass patron ID number, you can reserve your tickets for a performance in one of the following ways:
- Call or visit the Callagy Box Office during business hours.
- Order online by selecting your chosen performances from Anon(ymous); Wind Me Up, Maria! A Go-Go Musical; The Phantom Tollbooth; and In the Next Room, or the vibrator play from the Theater & Performance Studies Program's 2019-20 season page or the upcoming events calendar.
You can go through the steps of ordering tickets for your desired show(s), then at the end of the transaction(s), enter your Flex Pass patron ID number.
*All Flex Pass ticket reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance online or by calling or visiting the Callagy box office Monday through Friday, 3-6 p.m.
2) Present your Flex Pass at the Callagy Box Office when picking up tickets. Photo ID required for discounted senior, GU faculty, staff, alumni, and student tickets.
All tickets will be held at will-call starting one hour prior to curtain. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to curtain to collect your tickets. The houses are general admission. No late seating. Tickets unclaimed by curtain may be forfeited and released to patrons on standby.